Adventure Cove Waterpark
Valid till 2 Jan 2016
Click here for Operating Hours
|Venue||Resorts World Sentosa|
Open daily: 10am - 7pm
Duration of visit: Approximately 3-4 hours)
One-Day Park Pass:
Adult (Ages 13 to 59): S$36*
Child (Ages 4 to 12): S$26*
Prices above include SISTIC fees
Valid on all days
S$50 for 2 Adult Tickets for MasterCard Cardmembers*
[* Limited tickets]
Promising endless splashes of fun, Adventure Cove Waterpark is an aquatic adventure park with something for everyone. Feel the adrenaline rush as you zoom down thrilling waterslides such as Southeast Asia's first hydro-magnetic coaster. Chill out with friends at Bluwater Bay wave pool, or grab a tube and journey down Adventure River, passing through 14 stunning scenes including a tropical jungle garden and a grotto inhabited by whimsical sea creatures. Snorkel over a colourful coral reef with 20,000 friendly fish or wade amongst dozens of rays as you touch their velvety wings. For a day of wet and wild fun in the sun, come and experience it all at Adventure Cove Waterpark.
Guests entering Adventure Cove Waterpark should adhere to the below guideline for a safe and enjoyable experience:
- Children under 122cm must be accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Additional height and age restrictions apply at select attractions.
- Appropriate swimwear required for all attractions. Please ask one of our Lifeguards or Guest Service Team Members for more information.
- Guest should shower prior to entering any pool or experiencing any attractions.
- Adventure Cove Waterpark reserves the right to request guests to stop photography or video recording. Any photography or video recording is for personal use only.
- In the event of inclement weather, all outdoor attractions will be suspended temporarily for the safety of our Guests and Team Members.
- Please do not bring food and drinks into Adventure Cove Waterpark.
Click here for full Terms & Conditions